Monday, June 10, 2013

Packing for Vacation!

I am headed to Hawaii in 3 days! It's my first trip anywhere across an ocean and I am stoked!

I just hope I don't give myself an ulcer between now and then regarding my packing. One thing is for sure, I have my footwear covered! I'm so excited about all my Fibi and clo sandals and how truly versatile they are. I can literally go from breakfast, to the beach, back to my room to clean up and then off to a formal dinner in the same exact sandal, without losing any class! I seriously love my fibi and clo sandals.

Below is a sneak peak at what I am taking to Hawaii in my suitcase!

If you would like to learn more about fibi and clo sandals or their opportunity please email me at calizco81@gmail.com

Check out our website at www.fibiandclo.com and please enter my name as your fashion agent and style leader when prompted.

Thanks for visiting!
Analise Macias
Fashion Agent and Style Leader, fibi & clo 
https://fibiandclo.com/analisemacias

No comments:

Post a Comment